Saturday, June 7, 2008

Trips with friends

So I haven't blogged in a while and so I am going to have to update a little with some things that have been going on. First is that over spring break my friends and I went down to St. George and then Las Vegas. We hung out in St. George at Marc Stones parents house and went swimming and saw a movie. We also went on a hike to the top of this plateau. When we got to the top we came across a Geocache. It was pretty awesome because we had just been talking about finding one the day before. We continued down to Vegas. Were we travelled the strip and and visited a lot of really cool sites. We also went to the Mountain West Basketball tournament and visited the Las Vegas Temple. When at the Mountain West Tournament we met up with my Uncle Tim and my cousin Tom. It was a lot of fun to be able to sit with them for one of the games. They are really funny. They took us out to dinner also. While there we went and rode the stratosphere. Here are some pictures:




No comments: